We're committed to satisfied students.
If you have a question or concern, please contact us.
You request a spot in class or program by submitting a sign up form. Payment instructions will be sent to you within 24 hours. Payment can be made either by sending a check made out to Code & Circuit to 36 Main St, Suite 201, Amesbury, MA 01913, or paying with PayPal. Once payment is received you will receive confirmation of that payment and be enrolled in the class.
If we don't receive payment your spot in the class will not be guaranteed.
Refunds and Cancellations
Cancellations made by the customer:
If a students wishes to withdraw from a class, workshop, or program for any reason, they should inform us immediately.
Multi-week Classes and School Year Vacation Programs
Refunds are made after deduction of a $20 non-refundable, administrative fee and subject to the following provisions:
- For withdrawal prior to the start of the class, students will receive 100% of tuition minus fee.
- For withdrawal after the start of the first day of the class, students will receive 80% of the tuition minus fee.
- For withdrawal after the start of the second day of the class, students will receive 50% of the tuition minus fee.
- After the third class, there are no Refunds or Partial Credits.
The full cost of Workshops will be refunded if the student is not able to attend.
Refunds are made after a $50 non-refundable, administrative fee and subject to the following provisions:
- For withdrawal prior to June 1, students will receive 100% of tuition minus fee.
- For withdrawal prior to June 15, students will receive 50% of tuition minus fee.
- After June 15th, no refunds are available.
Cancellations made by Code & Circuit:
There may be situations beyond our control that lead to classes being cancelled or postponed.
We will notify you of any cancellations by text on the day of class. Any cancellations will be listed on the front page of the website as well. Classes cancelled due to weather will be made up on a future date.
Classes cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled and made up on a future date.
Otherwise, if a student misses a scheduled class, it usually cannot be made-up. From time to time, make-up classes may be held at the discretion of the instructor.
It is our policy to request a photo release of all students upon registration. This may be in the form of a signature on a paper form, or a checkbox in an online registration form. Photos will be used for the promotion of Code & Circuit, in print material or on social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter.
Photo Release applies only to photos with easily recognizable faces. We reserve the right to use other photos at our discretion with or without a release.